Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Gigi's Cupcakes



Last Friday I decided that we needed a 'treat' after the crazy week we had, so I decided to bring home a Gigi's cupcake for us.  

I've heard they are good but at $3.25 a cupcake I wasn't sure they would be 'that' good.  Luckily Gigi's offers a 20% military discount so that made me feel a little better about the purchase ;)  But we just HAD to try them before we leave here...I didn't want to leave and not have at least tried one.


The cupcakes


The Little Princess for my Princess


Boo & I got the Chocolate Chip Cheesecake


I got Bub the White Midnight Magic


Ready for eating!


All in all they were Good...but I probably won't buy them again.  They were way too sweet for me and and I can make cupcakes myself that fit my sweetness requirements for a tiny portion of the cost.  Bub didn't like the frosting, and Bea couldn't even finish hers, still waiting on Boo's verdict.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home