Monday, April 2, 2012

Ugly Bird Transformed



Remember when I found my 'ugly bird' at a flea market for $2 not too long ago?

Well I finally got around to transforming him into a pretty bird!  And I love him!


Ugly bird getting ready to be primed


He already looks so much better with just a coat of primer!  But I didn't want him white


Instead I opted for silver with a high gloss finish


Not sure where he'll end up permanently but for right now I'll move him around a few places and find just the right spot...and yes the lamp shade is driving me crazy BUT not enough to re-take the pic ;)


Amazing how you can take a $2 'ugly' find and transform it into something new!  The kids were impressed they said it looks like it cost at least $20, LOL!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home