Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

or gone Today rather....


Yep, over 12 whopping inches of thick, heavy hair gone from my head!  It's been 2 years since the last haircut, so it's a bit overdue ;) 


Before Photo, and I have NO idea why my camera is making the photos look grainy like that!  It's sooooo frustrating!! I noticed it the other day....great one more thing to 'fix' 


After!  It's a bit shorter than I originally wanted it BUT I'm happy with it.  And my head feels SO much lighter :)  And to top it all off I even found a good hairstylist who offers military discounts, sweet!


Can't believe that all that was on my head this morning!  I'll be sending it to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program.  I figure since I no longer need it someone else can use it, and I just can't throw away that much hair :)  





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home