Monday, April 30, 2012

Still Here...



I'm still here, just been super, crazy busy lately!  

Hopefully this week I can get back on track because it's been a wild few weeks, which truthfully is good because they have been FLYING by ;)  Although I have been missing Mr. B, who has been getting to 'play' at training



Went to an eWomen conference in Birmingham with some friends this weekend and had a great time!  I even stayed up until 4:45 am on Friday...and got a whole 1 hour of sleep...it's been a long time since I've done that, LOL! And of course while I was gone Bub's eyes had to magically swell up...


and so he sent me this picture.  Thankfully it was resolved with some Benadryl. 

The 'big dog' speaker was Sarah Palin


her non-scripted stories were pretty good but her speech was sounding too much like a Dr. Seuss book to me, not sure if it was the lack of sleep and being delirious or not, LOL!



Then got back late Sat night and headed to pick up the kids and then the pup, thanks to amazing friends who stepped up to watch them so I could still go to the conference.



Bea woke up early Sun morning with a stomach bug, and she literally slept the day away.  My poor foodie couldn't even eat a cracker :(  And she was so sick she didn't even want to watch tv.  So we hung out in my bed where she slept and I cat napped throughout the day.  Thankfully around 5:30 pm she started to round the corner and was finally able to eat something.



Back to the 'grind' this week :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home