Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ebates.com Reminder

Just a reminder for those of you who shop online don't forget to use Ebates.com!  You can even download the Moe Moneymaker (currently not available for Mac users) to automatically detect when your shopping at an Ebates site...how easy is that!?

If you don't have an account you can sign up with my link:
http://www.ebates.com/referral/0708promosuod.htm?referrerid=CKjHHqi9KKA%3D

I was just checking my account and so far using Ebates.com I have earned $298.87, and that's just free $ for shopping through their site!  Whoo Hoo!  They send a check or deposit via Paypal every 3 months, and I just checked and so far I have $14 saved up for this next deposit!

There are more than 900 stores to choose from and they offer coupons for the stores as well!

Some of my favorites are Childrensplace.com, cooking.com, target.com, drugstore.com, disneyshopping.com, Jcpenney.com, and many more!  So if your not using ebates.com then your losing free $ for shopping!

Especially for us overseas who shop online ALOT it's worth using the site to make some $ back for all the effort we put into shopping online ;) 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home