Thursday, August 21, 2008

TMO Furniture

It arrived, it finally arrived!  They showed up around 3:30 pm yesterday.  I was taking a nap because I woke up fighting off sinus issues yesterday and Bea crawled in bed with me and fell asleep...I knew something wasn't right...she doesn't take naps.  So I got up and took her temp and yep it was 101.4 but she said she felt fine so I was glad for that.

We're feeling better this morn but will be making a 2nd dose of garlic lemonaid here shortly.

Here are pictures of the TMO furniture....it's not specatular but it's better than nothing, plus it's nice not having a lot of 'stuff' around...less to clean!  It still echos in the house but not as much.
Living room
Bubby's room
Dinning room


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home