Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Vacation Bible School Outrigger Island 2008

VBS started this week on Monday night.  The kids have been enjoying it and I'm enjoying not cooking for the week as we eat dinner there every night before VBS.  Then after we drop the kids off at 6 pm Mr. B and I head to get in some studying time until it's time to pick them up at 8:30 pm.  Normally we volunteer at VBS but this year with me needing to finish my class and the pack-out looming overhead we've opted not too, thankfully there have been many volunteers who have offered to help out!  I'm SO close to finishing my class!  It's an Island theme so I've been trying to dress the kids in Island-like wear.  I didn't take my camera the first night and thought I needed to be more like my shutterbug friend, H.  So last night I took the camera and got a few pics.  I'll have to take some more before VBS ends.  The decor has been awesome, someone has really put in some great effort and brainstorming, it looks amazing!

These first 3 pics were taken the first night by my friend, H.  Thanks! :)


Boo being crazy!

I love this one of Bubby!

Bea and Bubby getting all decked out

2nd Night Pictures

Getting ready to head to VBS, I love this pictures because it encapsulates each of their personalities 
Great waterfall and Tiki hut decor!
Bea and her friends posing Japanese style :) 
The kids posing, Bubby being Bubby, I wasn't too happy with the quality of these pics...possibly due to low lighting?  So I hope to try it again another night.
Island scene located behind the pew







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home