Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr. B!

Happy 32nd Birthday to Mr. B today.  So how did he spend his day off?  Organizing, disassembling the trampoline, playing with his new GPS (Garmin Nuvi 370), swimming with the kids, and playing football on the Xbox with Boo, then we topped it off with a nice dinner at Angelo's with the B family...whew what a productive and busy day!  In lieu of the traditional birthday cake Mr. B opted for a trip to the Japanese bakery to choose and assortment of pastries to share.  He enjoyed them, for me while they were pretty they were a bit bland which is normal for Japanese pastries.   

Mr. B & Bubby with pastries
All the pastries with candles
Strawberry cake

Strawberry dessert
Multi-Fruit Pastry
Creepy Spider, it was big and looked like it had a shell like a crab...eewww!  Looks like it has a skull mark on it's back!  I tried to look it up but got creeped out by all the pics of spiders!  



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 18, 2008 at 10:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr. B! I'm here salivating over the pastries.

As for the spider *shudders*, I'm definitely keeping my windows and doors closed. ha ha ha

Not sure if you heard me screaming tonight but we had our very own spider spinning a web on my bedroom light. I woke Clay up from his sleep to kill it. He was still half asleep and didn't realize he flicked it somewhere in the room instead. We were able to find it after vacuuming and clearing the heck out of my room. That's a good thing or it would have been Misawa Inn for the Capalad family tonight.

 
At August 18, 2008 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Jenny Denbow said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!!

That spider is too creepy. I'm a big wimp when it comes to spiders.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home