Friday, November 21, 2008

Sick and Tired of Boxes!


Remember all these boxes in this pic from our old house?  Well I'm sick and tired of looking at, unpacking and moving boxes!  Things are still moving along and thankfully there is an end in sight, which Mr. B says will be by Sunday...later than he'd like.

I had to interrupt unpacking today to take my sis on a trip to the flea markets.  There is nothing like them back in Idaho so it was a new experience for her.  We scored one of those studio sleeper chairs for Little Miss T, although we REALLY need a new cover and don't know how to find one!  We also scored a TV for $20!

Then we had to cut our shopping trip short to pick up Bea from school as she wasn't feeling well.  She was coughing really hard (this has been going on since Tues) and didn't eat lunch.  We got her home, gave her some meds, fed her and she was good to go.  Although she's still coughing a lot...hopefully it'll clear up soon!

Off to the warm bed that I crawled out of to type this post as my eyes were already closing when Mr. B reminded me I had slacked off today...oops!!!

post signature

1 Comments:

At November 22, 2008 at 2:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There, What happened to Mr. B's schedule of having everything unpacked by Tuesday night? Is he slacking again?? LoL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home