Thursday, March 17, 2011

Crafting Craziness!

My kids LOVE doing arts & crafts, especially Bea!  I've always been of the mind to expose them to many different things and let them explore being creative, which is all great, but it does create quite a few messes ;p

Yesterday I decided to take Bea & Bubby to Michaels to pick out some things to work on this week during Spring break.  Yes, we have enough supplies to make arts and crafts for years ;) but I figured something new would be fun too!

So we got several items and sure enough they had to dabble with each and everyone in a single day, LOL!  And this morning I woke up to a freshly painted project by Bea.  While I'm enjoying spring break and the break from the 'normal routine' I'm also reminded how much 'cleaning up' is to be done over the break, LOL!

Here's a few of the projects they've been experimenting with:

The bouncy balls have been surprisingly easy!  The frog was only $1 and is still in the works.  The A is completed.  The captapult was only $1 and needs to be painted still.  We also got several other things but I did not feel like hunting them all down for the picture.  And yes in the background that is acrylic paint on the countertop, hoping it'll come off, LOL!


Bea's painted project.  The example at the store was light pink with dark pink polka dots, to her this translated into a 2 toned with contradicting dots and bewjeweled with shapes, she's an outside the box thinker, LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home