Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed time with family & friends.  Another year down and another to welcome in!

This year I wanted to do a 'play' on a photo I'd seen on the Internet for our Christmas cards, the only problem was trying to get the kids & dog to cooperate :)  


As you can see Bubby really did not want to cooperate...which is really not unusual when it comes to photos...one day when he's a grown up he's going to have to explain to his wife & kids why he has all these crazy faces in all the photos..and this was one of the 'better' ones, LOL.  I love Bea's 'villian' grin, you know her she's all for playing it up.  I wanted a vintage feel to the photos which I added during editing.


Bea & Boo


I decided to wrap up Mac and give it a go.  He was NOT thrilled but a manged to snap a few quick photos.  


Mr. B & I skipped out on the lights and just went with the photo before his work Christmas party




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home