Friday, March 16, 2012

Things Are Shaping Up...

And of course I'm talking about my teeth, and they've literally been shaped by the Orthodontist!

Taking a pic of myself is hard....so I asked  Bea to help....



They've come a long way baby and I'm in the final stretch, I'm scheduled to get them off April 18th which will be 2 years and 3 months total wear time.

What amazes me the most is that they don't even look like 'my' teeth anymore..its like some other person's straight teeth are now in my mouth and my ginormous overbite is no more!  

I'll post final pics when they are off but for now here are a few before/after of the shaping process:


Before they even got put on...notice you can't even see my lower teeth.  I didn't take before pics of my top teeth before the Orthodontist shaped/leveled them because I didn't know he was going to do it that day, but basically they were very uneven and had a little corner hanging down from the toot that is sticking out


Since I knew my bottoms were getting shaped at this appt. I took before pics!


Before


And after, straight teeth!  


Wahoo!

In just over a month all hardware will be removed and I'll no longer be sporting my Tin Grin :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home