Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!  


I decided this year I'd make a sweet treat for the family, red velvet cupcakes with homemade cream cheese frosting.  And yes the red velvet came from a box...I'm sure y'all remember our last attempt at red velvet from scratch...while yummy it sure wasn't pretty and I was going for something decent looking this time, LOL!



And then I decided to make some decorative hearts from melted Almond Bark and mold.  And sure enough I managed to color my hands pink in the process, sweet!


And now I'd better go throw the above heart away as I had to lick the frosting off to move it and take another picture...and I did mention that I have strep didn't I?!  Yep, sure enough Mr. B went to the Dr Friday and found out he had it and yesterday I started to not feel well and made a Valentine's trip to the Dr today.  

But you know that's just the way we roll around here ;p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home