Monday, May 7, 2012

Sticky Buns & Punch


Remember when I scored my punch bowl set awhile back?  And my clearance bundt cake pan?  Well I finally put them to good use and tested them out!  The kids were happy to be taste tester's for me :)


I made a Strawberry Pineapple Cooler punch that I found via Pinterest, what did we do before Pinterest?!  It could've used some more strawberries floating around BUT apparently my little strawberry lover had already spotted them in the fridge and this was what I found remaining, LOL!


It was quite tasty although I did have to make a special trip out to the wild world of Walmart since the commissary did not carry one of the ingredients.  Since that trip I've learned of an easier and easily accessed supplies from the commissary that I'll be trying for next time.

Then when I seen this sticky bun ring on Pinterest, I almost jumped for joy because I actually had the bundt cake pan to make it in!  It was SO easy to make, Bea helped me but she could've easily done it herself.  We'll be having this again soon!



Look at all that gooey sticky goodness!


And 5 minutes later this was all that remained....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home