Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pre Deployment Photoshoot

I think all military couples should have a Pre-Deployment Photo Shoot!  Why?!  Well because they are FUN and they leave each separated half with some great keepsakes for the duration of the deployment!

We normally get family pictures done (where I have to hire someone to take them because I'm not that talented to be able to take our own family photos...basically it's just easier & faster to have someone else do it) but this time I also wanted some military style photos done and I wanted to do them myself.  So I recruited my friend Amarilla to help out and we had a blast!  Here is a few of what we ended up with:














I LOVE them and am so glad we had the opportunity to take them and a great friend to help me out!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home