Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teacher's Appreciation Gift

Teacher's Appreciation Week is upon us again, and I always have the hardest time deciding what to do!  While I did scour Pinterest for ideas I happened upon this idea in a local shop and decided to take the idea and run with it and make it my own :)  It was especially hard this year because I like to do the same gift for all the teachers and we had to women teachers and 1 male, so all the cutsy girl stuff was just not gonna work, LOL!  



I started with 3 jars from Walmart (one for each teacher).  Then I headed to the candy isle where I grabbed the double bubble, one package fit nicely in each jar.



Then I made the tags Thanks for 'Chew'sing MES with my Silhouette Studio and printed & cut them out. Then I cut some bigger circles with my circle cutter that I scored at Target on clearance and used some scalloped edged scissors to go around the edges.



I used the Silhouette to cut out each teacher's initial in vinyl and stuck it on the jar.  Punched a hole in each tag and tied it on with some twine.





And presto a cute teacher's gift for right around $5!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home