Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

Rain, Rain, Go Away...My closet is not the place to play! So we had another interesting experience today, imagine that right?  

I walked into my closet to get something earlier today and found the carpet was wet. As I was contemplating why Mr. B was so wet

when he was standing in the closet, that he soaked the floor, a drop of water fell on my head! I looked up and found water

dripping from the light fixture in the closet. I called Bobbers in to check it out. She entered a bit hesitantly after this mornings 

event (see further down) and screamed and jumped as a drop fell on her head. We determined that sure enough the celing/light

was leaking water. We called the Builder who came out to check it, neither he or the plumber could find a reason why it was 

leaking. He's having the roofers come out tomorrow to check the roof. And we're supposed to call him back if it happens again.

Just one more 'fun' experience in our crazy lives lately, as I've been told my one of my friends we've been providing some 

Laugh Like Crazy moments for them, so I'm sure glad this is entertaining LOL!!  


Warning, H if your reading...you'd better stop now!  

As for this morning I went in to do laundry I started to lift the clothes into the washer and looked down to see something like this:


wolf spider Pictures, Images and Photos

I SCREAMED!!! Which is always helpful and effective, LOL!  I made Boo come to the rescue and kill it for me!  I quickly called Mr. B and told  him we needed the house sprayed for bugs ASAP! I found a local pest company and called them and they came and sprayed this afternoon!  I swear the spider was soooo stinking HUGE!! 

post signature

1 Comments:

At November 25, 2008 at 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God!! That spider is HUGE!!
Hopefully things will start to settle down for you soon! You definitely can't say your life is boring!! LOL!

Christy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home