Friday, October 14, 2011

Newborn & Sibling Photo Shoot

I had a great photo shoot yesterday!  Despite the weather being crazy with rain & dark clouds limiting my natural lighting I was able to get some great shots :)  It was a great hands-on learning for what to do in those types of situations.  Still lots to learn but it's getting easier each time ;)

It was also great for getting some hands-on experience with siblings, in the past the siblings really did not want to have anything to do with getting pictures with the baby.  This precious big sister was more than happy to hold her sister and take pictures.





And I even go to use the vintage scale that I scored at the flea market and the vintage washbasin from the thrift store the day before!  I so wish I knew how to do this when my kids were smaller, LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home