Wednesday, January 4, 2012

School is Back in Session



It has arrived...Christmas breaks is officially over and school is back in session...which is always bittersweet.  So it's just Mac and I in a quite house...what's a girl to do???

I know I'm sure you all are picturing books, naps, bubble baths, & bon-bons...the common stereotypical stuff but I hate to burst your bubble.  It's been a morning of shampooing carpets & whipping the house back into shape after 2 weeks with the kids at home.  I know glamorous right?!  While glamorous it may not be it sure was productive and I feel so much better now that it's done and marked off my 'to-do' list.

Now that I've got some cleaning done & chore cards updated & ready for the 2012 year it's time to FINALLY take a shower and then work on my photography class before I head out for my daily 'bus' run to pick up kids from school.  

In the meantime I'll leave you with some photos I took of Mac with my new lens I got for Christmas :)  




I hope your day is much more glamorous than mine ;p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home