Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Wow it's so weird to be in AL for Thanksgiving, I never thought we'd be here ever again, let alone for the holidays!  Despite all the mishaps that have occurred we have MANY things to be Thankful for this year.  

We'll be spending Thanksgiving with family & friends, as we have friends still here in AL that we met when we first lived here in 1999.  My sister and niece are also here to spend the holidays with us.  

Yesterday I made 3 batches of homemade rolls, my friend D will be so proud!  It's her recipe and we LOVE the rolls.  Mr. B made our main Holiday staple...Chocolate Pudding Pies! 

I think Mr. B and I will attempt the Black Friday sales tomorrow...our first in 5 years, so we'll see how that goes!

post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home