Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Abstract Photography

I've been wanting to try these pictures for awhile, but finally made myself do so today :)

Amazing what water, oil, colored scarves, & food coloring can produce!  These were taken with my camera NOT produced in Photoshop.

I originally tried to take them using a tripod, but had issues with focusing/distance so I just handheld the camera.  I did these without a macro lens, I just used my 18-55 mm lens.  The first ones are taken without any food coloring, just using colored scarves underneath for coloring.  The last few blue ones are with food coloring.



















Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 27, 2011 at 10:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE these pictures!!! I mean totally love them. They would look great printed and hung on the wall.

Christy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home