Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Book Tree

I loved my book pumpkin so much that I decided I would try to make something else...I love how Pinterest gives you an idea but then it also spawns tons of other ideas in your brain!  So I decided to make a tree!





This shows how choosing books of various heights can make larger or smaller shapes


It was super easy!  I just drew a quick template (like above) and then removed cover from the paperback book and trace it on there.  I cut the pages with scissors and glued together.  It got a bath in green spray paint too!  I may add a star or something to the top...but I'll work on that as it gets closer to time to decorate for Christmas...I still have several fall projects to get knocked out ;)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home