Thursday, November 3, 2011

Goodbye October!

I seriously have NO idea where October went this year!  It flew by at such a break neck speed that it was over before I knew it!  Lots of exciting things are going on around here, which have been keeping me busy and hampering my blogging...Pinterest has a huge part to play in that, LOL!  I will be posting some projects I've been working on soon.

In the meantime we'll say Goodbye to October with a few parting photos:


Bea and her carved/decorated pumpkin...reminds me of Mardi Gras, LOL!  And Yes, we did let the kids carve pumpkins this year...I know a HUGE step for us since it was 3 years ago when a carving accident left Boo needing surgery :(  


And even Boo carved a pumpkin this year.  Nope, I didn't get photos Mr. B's parents where here and getting ready to leave and I'm still a bit queasy about the whole carving stuff :/  They were using Pumpkin carving kits this time but even Boo had to walk away when Bub was 'sawing' with the tool.  Thankfully we had no incidents other than a mess from a pumpkin gut fight, but hey I can handle that vs surgery


Bea was Cleopatra this year.  It was a crazy year with Halloween being on Monday.  Boo still had practice so Mr. B had to take Bea and get Bub off with his friends.  Thankfully we were just trick or treating on base so I was able to pick up Boo and get him hooked up with Bub & his friends and meet up with Mr. B & Bea to finish up.  


Walk like an Egyptian...or E*stip*shan as she calls it, LOL!


Bea all dressed and ready to go


Bubby posing at the BX


November has rushed in with a myriad of projects to get completed, not to mention holiday AND birthday shopping (times 2) to be done, plus a side trip to visit family in WV.  I have a feeling the last part of 2011 is going to fly by! 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home