Monday, November 7, 2011

Fort Toulouse Round 3

Mr. B & I went on a field trip with Bea on Friday to Fort Toulouse, it was my 3rd time there and I'm so over it ;)  It was only Mr. B's 2nd time so maybe he has another round left in him?!  Thankfully next year it will not be on the field trip list.  And of course it was the coldest morning so far on Friday..a chilly 52 as we're out walking around freezing to death, LOL!  Thankfully by 11 am the sun peaked out a little and warmed things up to the 60's...good times I tell ya.

Having been there 3 times I was feeling very uninspired taking photos (since the past 2 times I've taken tons!) so I took a few and called it good :)

There was a new couple who did natural magical wonders and that was a treat to have something new...the rest was pretty much the same.


The new magical wonder couple had these creepy puppets...the lady even said the kids tell her all the time they are creepy...this monkey is made from wax, the kids could pull the spoon and make it dance...weird and creepy at the same time, LOL!  Bea wasn't even sure if she wanted to do it!


Then the lady was also making these creepy rodents dance...I know it's blurry I was going to take another but the guy started talking to us and insisted that I take a photo of this:


A book that he says everyone should read, how to make a homemade peepshow...no it's not what yoru thinking it's a science project for kids from the old days.  The one he had was the ocean and it really was cool


Bea 


Arrows


Indian loading his bow

I should have took a picture of the Roast Beef Sundae I had...I know sounds tasty right?!  Despite the off putting name it was actually good.  It was 2 scoops of mashed potatoes with roast beef gravy and a dash of shredded cheese.  Yummy and easy on my sore teeth from my new wire.  




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home