Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Photo Cube Decor

When I seen the photo cubes on Pinterest I just knew I had to make them!! Thankfully this blog even had a template all ready to use!  I've been taking a Photoshop class, so it was a breeze to pop the photos right into the spots and make my blocks.


I wanted to make 8 blocks so I just chose 3 photos for each block, made them black & white and duplicated them in another layer in PS to make 6 photos, because you don't see all the sides at the same time anyways...kwim?! 

To get the different sizes I just reduced the scale when printing to make some smaller, I also saved the files so I can go back and print more anytime I want.

I got moss from the Dollar store and put it in the bottom, I LOVE them :)




See my one empty jar just waiting for a project to fill it.....


This is what they look like fresh out of the printer, you just cut and glue and viola instant photo decor!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home