Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Stylin with 'Staches


It's been HOT here at our house, temps & humidity are in full force in AL and our Air Conditioning went out Sunday morning, and here Tuesday late afternoon it's just getting fixed...sigh...gotta love the 'perks' of base housing at times.  

In the meantime to entertain ourselves the kids and I decided to buy and rock some 'Staches, it was great fun!  We took some photos with my iPhone :)



After leaving our friend's house we had to stop by Redbox, the kids all wanted me to get out with my mustache on, so how could I say no?  Let me tell you the face on the guy at the Redbox was priceless!  He looked over at me, looked away and did a double take!  Then he started pointing over his nose (where a 'stache would be if he had one, and pointing to me), I just smiled and acted like I had no idea what he was pointing about, LOL!  The kids were laughing hysterically in the car at this point!!! He tries to focus on the Redbox but keeps looking over at me gaping like an open mouthed fish, hilarious!! The one thing I've found about people in the South is that then tend to err on the side of dramatic ;p This guy was no exception!  After a few mins we realize the Redbox is not working and it's off to Walmart we go.



At Walmart Bea decides to rock her mustache and head in with me, the boys were happy to wait in the car.  We were standing at the Redbox inside the doors and returning our DVDs, I hear the sliding doors open and someone walk in.  I look over that way and it's 2 guys probably late 20's, they look and me and I turn back to Redbox.  Behind me I hear their feet shuffling and them almost tripping and falling!  What a hoot!



Then we all decided that we'd go through the gate on base with our 'staches in place, with Boo and and his handle bar mustache driving.  As we roll up to the gate we have the light on in the car so he can see us all, and the SP starts to smile really big and is holding in laughter while he checks Boo's ID.  He lets us on and starts to laugh as we drive away.  Bet he hasn't see that one before ;p
He's always said he wanted a handlebar mustache....LOL!!


And some random other pics:

This one CRACKS me up!!

We kept talking about he looked like the Lorax, thankfully my friend had one so he could pose with his 'twin'




Luigi is that you?!




Have to say that was $7 well spent, we're gonna be cracking up over these for quite awhile!  Mr. B thought we were a little nuts...but hey I blame it on the heat stroke ;p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home