Friday, January 20, 2012

Spray Paint is a HOOT



I have a new addiction...it's spray painting!  And I'm just getting started, LOL!

I found this owl at Kirkland's



 and while he was cute I wanted him to 'pop' so I decided to cover him with Valspar Tropical Oasis, originally I had planned on covering him all in blue BUT while I was spray painting him blue, I turned the can upside down while painting the side and it turned GREEN!  I started to panic!  I grabbed a paper towel to try to rub it off and then ran in for a wet rag.  When I rubbed it off I found that I really LOVED how it looked and so here is my happy accident 


I still have no idea why it turned green.  I stopped and read the directions, shook the can for 1 minute and then tried again on a piece of paper and I still seen some green.  I'll give it another go here sometime in the near future and hope it doesn't happen again!  If it does I'll stick to other brands of spray paint.


My remodeled owl with my planter




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home