Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mini Drawer Facelift



When I seen this small 3 drawer box at the flea market for $12 I just had to buy it, and knew I'd be giving it a much needed facelift.

I was in such a hurry to get it finished that I didn't even take 'before' pictures...shame on me!  Thankfully I had the above on on my cell phone that I'd sent to a friend.

I decided that I wanted it black so I grabbed some spray paint and got to work.  Since it was my first spray painting project I had some trial and error with learing the 'right' technique.  Thankfully I managed to figure out something that worked and now I have this beauty.

  

I planned on using it for the kids homework/notes from school, one for each kid.  So far I haven't put that into action but now that I'm thinking about it, I may just do it very soon....





1 Comments:

At January 17, 2012 at 11:38 AM , Blogger dfriday said...

Love the "H" book on top!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home